Tired of doing all the 'right' things, without getting anywhere?
Worried that you’ll burn out before hitting your goals?
Determined to turn your writing into a sustainable profit...while keeping your sanity?
As a writer, you want to be weaving spells with your words, not spending hours glued to social media.
Marketing a book can be intimidating, especially since it involves a certain degree of self-promotion. It can also be difficult to convey a sense of authenticity online, and many of us simply don't have the time.
However, in the modern world, there’s a wealth of opportunities for promoting your next novel. If you don’t take advantage of digital marketing, you’re missing out on significant ways to connect with potential readers.
Build a following online and attract new readers.
You might often have seen the phrase ‘TikTok made me read it’ on the front of recent novels. The way that books are being marketed is constantly changing, and you need to keep ahead of the game. Nowadays, simply having your own website is rarely enough. You need to create a recognizable brand that attracts the kinds of readers that love your writing style
Turn your readers from casual to committed.
This course will help you to turn readers into committed fans, even if you don’t have the time for (or interest in!) marketing.
Our marketing course for novelists is perfect for anyone who feels they’re doing all the right things, but getting nowhere. Put simply, we can help you get your novel seen. You want a following of readers that gets excited whenever your next novel is on the horizon.
It's true that there are more ways than ever for authors to promote their work, but this course is about getting the important things right.
Over the six topics, we’ll be looking at:
- The importance of making the right sort of impact
- How to be authentic in a way that delights and engages
- Which social channels you should focus on to grow your readership
- Why consistency is key…and how to keep it simple
Whether you’ve got products ready to sell, or you're are just starting out, the guidance and strategies in this course can be easily adapted for your situation.
The course is a good fit for you if:
- You’re feeling overwhelmed by options and conflicting opinions on where you should be, and what you should be doing.
- You want to get ahead of the curve, even if you haven't got a finished product yet.
- You want fans that keeps coming back, creating longevity for your work.
- You don’t want to spend every waking moment glued to Social Media.
- You want strategies you can actually implement right away, instead of even more information that you don’t know how to utilize.
What does this course include?
- Over 2.5 hours of video content, broken into easy-to-digest/implement chunks.
- The opportunity to ask direct questions via the contact information included.
- Twelve action-oriented PDFs, to get you moving in the right direction from the start, including:
- Review Frameworks
- The 3-Month Sprint
- Brand Association
- Find Your Perfect Reader.
"I loved...no LOVED(!) Sara's Casual to Committed Course."
Sara's course totally delivers. Her no BS style and the way that the course keeps you accountable (with cool quizzes!) is fantastic - particularly for creative entrepreneurs who find it easy to run off with the next shiny object.
If you're a creative entrepreneur who's struggling to set a focus in their business and make money doing what you love, don't hesitate to hire Sara. Not only is she fantastic at what she does, she makes it fun - and I'm certainly recommending this to all of my clients!
- Jessica Lorimer, Sales Coach
"There are a lot of people selling a lot of self help books and, frankly, I've read most of them."
I've gotten more solid
information and practical advice out of this course, in a shorter time, than
any of those books. Being an author isn't just putting words on a page, and this
course will take you to that next step.
- Craig Hallam, Author
Hi, I'm Sara-Jayne Slack, a social entrepreneur, Focus Mentor, convention speaker, digital marketer and lover of all things stationery-related.
For more than a decade I've been running the not-for-profit publishing house Inspired Quill. Add a background in Digital Marketing and more than a decade of Mentoring experience, and I've seen and met almost every type of creator there is to see. Day to day, I work with IQ's amazing authors to publish their titles and manage digital marketing campaigns for both multi-mullion pound corporates and solopreneurs who are just getting started.