Tired of doing all the 'right' things, without getting anywhere?
Worried that you’ll burn out before hitting your goals?
Determined to turn your passion into a sustainable profit...while keeping your sanity?
As Entrepreneurs and Creatives, we’ve all been there at some point. But there are ways you can cut the crap, get sh*t done, and still have time to dedicate to your craft rather than spending all of it marketing yourself!
Over the six topics, we’ll be looking at:
- The importance of Impact
- How to be authentic in a way that delights and engages
- Which social channels you should focus on to grow your readership
- Why consistency is key…and how to keep it simple
Whether you’ve got products ready to sell, or you're are just starting out, the guidance and strategies in this course can be easily adapted for your situation
The course is a good fit for you if:
- You’re feeling overwhelmed by options and conflicting opinions on where you should be, and what you should be doing.
- You want to get ahead of the curve, even if you haven't got a finished product yet.
- You want fans that keeps coming back, creating longevity for your work.
- You don’t want to spend every waking moment glued to Social Media.
- You want strategies you can actually implement right away, instead of even more information that you don’t know how to utilize.
What does this course include?
- Over 2.5 hours of video content, broken into easy-to-digest/implement chunks.
- The opportunity to ask direct questions via the contact information included.
- Twelve action-oriented PDFs, to get you moving in the right direction from the start, including:
- Review Frameworks
- The 3-Month Sprint
- Brand Association
- Find Your Perfect Reader
"I loved...no LOVED(!) Sara's Casual to Committed Course."
Sara's course totally delivers. Her no BS style and the way that the course keeps you accountable (with cool quizzes!) is fantastic - particularly for creative entrepreneurs who find it easy to run off with the next shiny object.
If you're a creative entrepreneur who's struggling to set a focus in their business and make money doing what you love, don't hesitate to hire Sara. Not only is she fantastic at what she does, she makes it fun - and I'm certainly recommending this to all of my clients!
- Jessica Lorimer, Sales Coach
"There are a lot of people selling a lot of self help books and, frankly, I've read most of them."
I've gotten more solid
information and practical advice out of this course, in a shorter time, than
any of those books. Being an author isn't just putting words on a page, and this
course will take you to that next step.
- Craig Hallam, Author
Hi, I'm Sara-Jayne Slack, a social entrepreneur, Focus Mentor, convention speaker, (very) amateur actress and lover of all things stationery related.
For more than half a decade I've been running the not-for-profit publishing house Inspired Quill. Add a background in Digital Marketing and more than a decade of Mentoring experience, and I've seen and met almost every type of creative entrepreneur and writer there is to see. Day to day, I create systems for battling overwhelm, and Mentor individuals to achieve the best possible results with methods that work best for them.